Tina M. Powell, CPA
Shareholder, Audit Manager
Location: Mt. Pleasant
Connect with Tina on LinkedIn
- Bachelor of Science degree with majors in Accounting and Management received from Central
Michigan University – December 1990
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – 1995
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Audits and reviews of corporations, partnerships, not-for-profit organizations and employee benefit plans from the planning stage to the write up of the financial statements
- Emphasis on construction contractors, not-for-profit organizations, manufacturers and wholesale distributors
- Advisor to clients on Quickbooks Pro and other accounting software packages.
- President of Pardee Cancer Treatment Fund of Isabella County
- Board Member of Isabella Community Credit Union
- Member of Rotary of Mt. Pleasant
- Past Treasurer of The United Way of Isabella County.
- Tina is married to Dave Powell and has four children, Jeremy (30), Ashley (28), Ryan (14) and Brennan (10) and is the proud grandmother to Conley. Tina resides in Beal City and her hobbies include: cooking, boating, skiing, camping, reading, shopping, family time and watching the many sporting events her children participate in.